Development of Experimentally Verified Software for the Design and Optimization of Small Autonomous Energy Systems
It is the long-term objective of this consortium to develop "small autonomous energy systems" as can be used for residential cooling, heating and power systems, truck anti-idling technology and many mobile APU applications. Currently, the following projects are underway:
- Development of background information: stakeholders and research projects worldwide, available technology, emerging approaches and the identification of research and needs.
- Development of a 5 kW tactical fuel cell operating on diesel fuel.
- Field testing of a residential CHP system
- Laboratory performance of valuation of the residential CHP system
- Evaluation and development of software for the design and optimization of SAES.